SG709 – SAB GOBLIN 700 KYLE STACY EDITION (With main and tail blades)
The Goblin 700 Kyle Stacy Edition is the Goblin Competition Carbon Edition with 3 blades Head and Tail system in Black anodizing color and new F3C landing gear and carbon/yellow canopy and boom and CNC main gear.
- Tri bladed main rotor (SKU: H0430-K)
- Tri bladed tail rotor (SKU: H0429-S)
- Black anodizied aluminium main rotor parts
- Full carbon canopy (SKU: H9040-S)
- CNC main gear (SKU: H0405-S
- New swashplate (SKU: H0420-S)
- New tail pitch slider with dual bell crank (SKU: H0409-S)
- Main rotor diameter: 1568 mm (with 690 mm blades)
- HPS3 Head
- Main blade length: 690-710 mm
- Tail rotor diameter: 305 mm
- Tail blade length: 115 mm
- Main shaft diameter: 12 mm
- Tail shaft diameter: 6 mm
- Spindle shaft diameter: 10 mm
- Gear Ratios 8.6-11.9 : 1
- Weight including electronics: 3620 g (excluding flight battery).
- 22T motor pulley included (other pulley sizes available)
- All pulleys are made for 6 and 8 mm motor shaft
- Cyclic Servos: Standard size (40mm)
- Tail Servo: Standard size (40mm)
- Typical Speed Controller: 120-160A
- Motors: (Max Diameter: 64 mm, Max Height: 64 mm)
- Battery compartment: until 75x58x350mm
Kyle Stacy introduce the Goblin 700 Kyle Stacy Edition!
Kyle Stacy fly the Goblin 700 3 blades
Kyle Stacy said about KSE:
A competition pilot needs a helicopter that not only flies well, but is reliable and consistent. The Goblin 700 Kyle Stacy Edition is the most agile, smooth and stable flying helicopter that I have ever flown. The full carbon canopy and boom offers a sleek and clean look to the model that make it extremely easy to see in any orientation. The 3 bladed tail rotor has a sound unique to itself, and has more tail authority than ever before. I hope you enjoy flying the Goblin 700 Kyle Stacy Edition as much as I do.